Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can I Take Hydrocodone With Imodium Hydrocodone Question?

Hydrocodone Question? - can i take hydrocodone with imodium

I need help, I am prescribed low doses of hydrocodone and I missed my appointment last week is here! ?
Ok, my doctor me on low doses of hydrocodone (two 10-mg tablets per day) and low doses, I have promised not to be connected. I had an appointment with him last Tuesday, I was scheduled for a recipe, but missed the appointment and was able to postpone until next Tuesday. I took my, AST (pill Saturday night is not always two tablets per day) and now I have all the symptoms of withdrawal from the pill and no fun. I have every day since July 2pills now, with an increase of them with 2 operations I had. My question is whether or flexeril xanax help with withdrawal symptoms (also prescribed me meDS take each day, but never when it was absolutely necessary) and do not have to fill for a while, I am not too full of them, except to help you. I also take Imodium AD to help with withdrawal symptoms. Help please! I've never seen before and I am unhappy! These help flexril ultram and? and what can I do?

3 comments:

skywatch... said...

Yes, Ultram and Flexeril to help with withdrawal symptoms. Try the smallest take medication to tolerate the withdrawal symptoms, and only him time. Try to eat well, drink water and get plenty of rest. You'll also find a new doctor

randomma... said...

Tramadol is an analgesic. I would not recommend. If you want you to be unloaded Flexeril back and relax feel better. If you can not ultram work well. (10 mg dose is not high enough to 20mg + You are crazy and stuff. The environment for all of last 5 hours) is trying to rest if you wish, you can go to GNC and get a pill for detoxification. try foods rich in antioxidants http://www.fatfreekitchen.com/nutrition/antioxidant-foods.html

katieL said...

effective dose of 10 mg is too high, especially among two a day, could certainly the ultram because its non-narcotic.

Post a Comment