Sunday, February 14, 2010

G F Scat My G/f Wants To Have "scat Sex"??? What Is It???? HELP?

My g/f wants to have "scat sex"??? what is it???? HELP? - g f scat

Hello, I am writing at the time my 1st, because he lives in my friend asked me if id be interested in sex scat w / E is ... Mites Neway said I like it, but I have to tell me wut N 2, which is intended to tie, if we want to do, id rly know wut, would you say are b4 .. . u know? plz if NE1 knows what it is or what it is, please let me know that I want to make them happy, but I'm a little worried it would be safe? THX

10 comments:

pooh said...

Eeewww! It ties you and make you eat ...... Pssst! t
Literally.

Fredrick said...

uhm just read the word "tie" My impression of their importance, the ovr Kinky Sex Sumthing Sumthing just ... Letz just say, Wild! So yeah ..

Gina T said...

I ask him. If he can not ask you, then you should not.

loloTRIC... said...

Run away and do not stop: P

risa1313... said...

I do not know, why do not you ask for? And hey, you use the spell checker.

badgerbo... said...

Www.askmen.com Dude See this page will tell you what

woodland... said...

pretty big one .... But for a visual word scat sex Google and you'll have a better idea ...

chuck said...

S defeated in his match! Then have sex. Not. It is not healthy.

Caligirl said...

is slang for "sex coprophilia scat

abyzmal_... said...

uh ... Well ... Fortunately ya!

Post a Comment