Saturday, February 20, 2010

Myspace Mobile Hide Status And Mood How Can I Block My Myspace Status History From Being Seen Even On Myspace Mobile?

How can I block my myspace status history from being seen even on myspace mobile? - myspace mobile hide status and mood

I hate the fact that PPL can still see all the objects hidden in your profile on your mobile! It is this threat that stalkker copying and pasting my condition, "whatever reason" Please tell me, how can blockk MySpace Mobile as well as the regular myspace. Please thankks and you!

5 comments:

Religious Nonsense said...

Yes, I know an idiot who does the same. Azze are lame, they have nothing else to do. I just hope he does not have the iPhone application that lets you hide your phone number. They call you with their phone, but it's been someone else.

blah1123 said...

MySpace can not be used in mobile phones, on myspace, you can not solve, but otherwise write mobile version is different if you signed up for mobile, you can see, is very different .. Sorry: / You can use the person who can do something, block: |, if .. Facebook a much more private .. that's why I made the change

Happy Forever! said...

You should get mys [ACE your phone, then go to customize the profile and remove it from your phone if you have not tried.

marbelia said...

I did not know, you are subject to change privacy settings, or use the new models are supplied by my space seems to work

Sammm ツ//iloveyou♥ said...

go to your profile under options and theres an option somewhere Privacy
turn to see the people who can add)

I hope that helps

Post a Comment