Monday, February 8, 2010

Error C000021a C0000005 I Have A Sony VAIO VGN-A190 And Am Getting A STOP: C000021a (Fatal System Error)... YIKES! What Do I Do?

I have a Sony VAIO VGN-A190 and am getting a STOP: c000021a (Fatal System Error)... YIKES! What do I do? - error c000021a c0000005

The system is a closed: c0000005 (Ox75e9adi5 Ox0391f240) error message. Reinstalling Windows, I thought it was a problem, I took the computer to its original configuration without success .... What should I do?

1 comments:

David G said...

This means that there is an error in memory block c000021a
reinstall the operating system
(He received this news from Google)
But if you continue to receive an error message in the same block of memory whenever it can mean that you need to replace a memory card.
If you installed GoBack and received the error you need to keep the computer in Safe Mode, press F8 when the computer starts for the first time starts and uninstall GoBack.
I think it is probably the definitive answer.
Revision number 890,859 is the culprit. Another technology in their own forum, Microsoft was also documented. But I can no evidence that Microsoft itself has confirmed this fact to be found. The easiest way to describe my move here.
Thu insurance to start, that I have described above, and remove this update, go to Control Panel | Add / Remove Programs.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment